Meet Alexa Serrecchia, our newest account associate. Adding to our all-star account associate A-team (see: Alex and Audrey), Alexa joined the ranks earlier this month.
With PR and marketing internships at Southwest Airlines (twice), The Knot, EW Group and Tractenberg & Co. under her belt, she’s well versed in the industry and ready to support a range of clients, including an eDiscovery firm, a commercial real estate company and a healthcare technology company.
She comes to Nashville by way of New Hampshire after graduating from Iona College in New York. Get to know more about Alexa:
- Hometown: Bedford, NH
- Education: Iona College, public relations major with a marketing minor
- Favorite thing about working in PR: There is never a dull moment!
- What you’re looking forward to at the Bradford Group: The diversity of the types of clients I’ll be doing work for. I’m looking forward to learning a lot about the various industries our clients work under.
- In three words, describe your personality: Adventurous, hard working, and a dreamer
- Why are you excited to live in Nashville: This city is overflowing with young people, awesome restaurants, tons of live music and it is definitely warmer than New England.
- Favorite Nashville restaurant: So far, I have two… Hattie B’s and San Antonio Taco Co.
- Favorite quote: “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- Favorite TV shows: Scandal, The Blacklist, Law & Order SVU (basically any crime-related show), and TLC/Food Network reality shows
- Favorite movies: Up, Sweet Home Alabama, Finding Nemo, Harry Potter
- Favorite books: Harry Potter, Nicholas Sparks novels, Hunger Games
- Favorite foods: Ice cream and chocolate, Italian food, steak and fish tacos
- Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic: usually water. I’ll splurge on chocolate milkshakes! Alcoholic beverages: frozen margaritas or strawberry wine
- Favorite band: Luke Bryan is my favorite, but I love any country band/artist
- Favorite color: Red!
- Hobbies and interests: Playing guitar/piano and singing, snowboarding, tennis, reading, eating/trying cool new restaurants, enjoying a summer day at the beach in Maine, crafting things I see on Pinterest
- #1 most played song on your iPod: Compass by Lady Antebellum
- Three things you can’t live without on an island: My guitar, food, and a friend!
- Fun facts: There are only 14 out of the 50 states I have out of the 50 not been to, three of which are within driving distance of Nashville… I see road trips in my future! Another fun fact, I love road trips. My parents and I drove from New Hampshire to California and back my senior year of high school!
Join us in welcoming Alexa to the team. Shoot her an email and say hello!