We are excited to welcome Audrey Vermilyea as our newest Account Associate. Audrey is a graduate of University of Alabama, where she earned a double major in Marketing and Management, and recently moved to Nashville with her husband Paul. Hailing from Birmingham (by way of Ohio), she brings with her a breadth of food experience, and is diving right in to help with Two Ten Jack, Legal Aid Society, Dickinson Wright, Southeast Venture and Acceleration Partners.
A little more about Audrey…
- Favorite thing about working in PR: Getting to know different industries and constantly learning about our clients and their businesses.
- Past roles: Project Director at University of Alabama and Marketing Intern at Urban Cookhouse and Five
- Favorite thing about Nashville: All of the great restaurants and little neighborhoods. She and her husband live in Hillsboro Village, her favorite. Also loves that Nashville is so bicycle-friendly, and has already been biking around the city!
- Favorite Nashville restaurant: Rose Pepper
- Favorite TV shows: The Office and Lost
- Favorite books: Letters to a Birmingham Jail and Blue Like Jazz
- Favorite foods: Chocolate chip cookies, Thai, guacamole
- Fun facts: Spent a summer in China and considers herself a very adventurous eater. Her favorite meals have been in China, France, Italy and St. Lucia.
- Craziest meal she’s ever tried: “Hot pot” in Southwest China. Extremely spicy and they don’t tell you what exactly is in it. Usually a mixture of duck, lamb, beef and chicken. Starts out raw and they throw everything in a huge pot of boiling oil. Her helping definitely included duck neck and cow intestines.
Audrey has been here two weeks, and is already doing a phenomenal job. We are so happy to have her as our new Groupie and love her go-getter attitude. We are all looking forward to seeing what great things we can accomplish with her as part of the TBG team!
Want to say hello? Give her a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.