The Bradford Group is looking for a smart, hungry marketer who has passion and experience in crafting content for use in marketing and public relations. The ideal person will have a thirst for knowledge, a willingness to try new things and the ability to convey specific messaging via written and verbal communications.
The Public Relations/Inbound Marketing Account Associate is a new entry-level position that supports account executives and has a strong focus on inbound and digital marketing.
In general, this position requires:
- A detail-oriented, organized person who can manage projects with many moving parts, keeps excellent records and files and needs a minimal amount of supervision.
- An excellent understanding of the rules of English grammar and usage – and the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely and convincingly.
- An analytically inclined person who has a knack for understanding data and how to apply it to solve problems.
- A fast learner with a persuasive personality.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Train quickly on our inbound marketing tools and stay up-to-date with online marketing technologies.
- Handle day-to-day inbound and digital marketing activities for account executives.
- Write marketing content (blog posts, ebooks, press releases, ads, enewsletters, blogs, emails, etc.) under the direction of an account executive.
- Administer inbound marketing programs, including creating and posting landing pages, strategizing and implementing online campaigns and developing and refining keywords, under the direction of an account executive.
- Post comments to social media sites on behalf of clients, under the direction of an account executive.
The ideal person will have a thirst for knowledge, a willingness to try new things and the ability to convey specific messaging via written and verbal communications.
- Analyze marketing data, statistics and trends.
- Use data to continuously improve online content and offerings.
- Be tech-savvy, with mastery of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet browsers and search engines. Coding and scripting knowledge would be a plus, as would proficiency in design programs, such as InDesign or Photoshop. Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords will also be a definite plus.
- Follow up with leads and news media as required, under the direction of an account executive.
- Manage event logistics as necessary.
- Proofread copy.
- Maintain orderly files.
Learn more about the Bradford Group and how we hire by reading these blog posts:
- Why we want you to come work with us
- Why we include the “it” factor in hiring
- Why the Bradford Group loves Millennials
Interested in applying? Send us your info!
Also, check out our Facebook page for company celebrations and news. While you are there, Like us already!