We are hiring for two positions right now! We have an entry-level position: the PR/Inbound Marketing Account Associate. Plus we are adding a new Account Executive. Interested? Read on!
Do you wish you could write and create content everyday? Are you excited about securing media coverage for your clients? Are you committed to evolving with the public relations and marketing industry and learning new tactics and strategies? Do you love being proactive and generating results? We want to hear from you!
Qualified candidates will possess excellent writing skills, a creative mind, media relations experience, a winning personality, a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to make innovative and effective use of all communications tools.
In general, this position requires:
- A fast learner who cannot only quickly acquire knowledge, but that can also see how it can be applied to advance our clients’ interests and grow our agency.
- A self-starter who sees what needs to be done and does it without prompting.
- A detail-oriented, organized person who can carry out assigned duties with a minimum of supervision and who keeps excellent records and files.
- A persuasive personality, i.e., the ability to connect with people, particularly journalists, and convince them to take some action, such as publishing a news story.
- An excellent understanding of the rules of English grammar and usage – and the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely and convincingly.
- A thorough grasp of – and experience in – public relations, digital media and marketing techniques.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Write marketing content (press releases, brochures, ads, newsletters, blogs, emails, social media, presentations, etc.).
- Develop and pitch news stories to local, national and trade media.
- Oversee implementation of PR, inbound marketing, outbound marketing and social media programs. Track promises made to clients and assure that they are kept.
- Set up speaking engagements and follow through to assure that the speaker has what he needs and knows the details of the engagement.
- Plan and publicize events. Manage event logistics.
- Oversee graphic/broadcast/digital production jobs for clients and assure that such jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Be computer literate, with mastery of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media. Coding and scripting knowledge would be a plus, as would proficiency in design and layout programs – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Understand how digital media can be used to advance marketing objectives and recommend and carry out appropriate digital media strategies, including any writing/concepting required.
- Maintain a regularly updated project summary for assigned clients.
- Gather and analyze background information.
- Maintain orderly files.
- Proofread copy.
- Handle day-to-day administrative activities for assigned clients.
- Train quickly on our public relations, inbound marketing, email, social media and other tools and stay up-to-date with new marketing technologies.
- At least two years of related experience
Learn more about the Bradford Group and how we hire by reading these blog posts:
- Why we want you to come work with us
- Why we include the “it” factor in hiring
- Why the Bradford Group loves Millennials
Interested in applying? Send us your info!
Also, check out our Facebook page for company celebrations and news. While you are there, Like us already!