We’re moving and grooving at the Bradford Group and settling into our new office in East Nashville quite nicely. This month, we added two new Groupies to the team, and we couldn’t be more excited to have them.
Our new account executive Amanda comes to us from the great state of Florida, home of every weird news story you’ve heard. Amanda previously worked at a large public relations firm in Tallahassee, where she handled media relations for big name consumer brands. Now, she’s taking over some of our top B2B clients with ease.
Here are some things we love about Amanda already:
- She managed to move here in less than a month, and she’s already getting to know Nashville.
- She brought with her some new tricks of the trade.
- She jumped right in and already wants to help us grow.
Avery is our brand new account associate. She just moved to Nashville from Birmingham, Ala. She previously served as assistant editor for Taste of the South magazine. Avery is a graduate of the University of Alabama.
What do we love about Avery?
- She’s a foodie and brings her food journalism knowledge to the Bradford Group.
- She’s a former journalist making the PR jump, which has worked well for several Groupies.
- She’s ready to help on several accounts and use her writing and communications skills.
We’re thrilled to have Amanda and Avery on board. Our new “A” team has been the perfect fit for TBG.
P.S. We’re always on the lookout for new potential Groupies. If you want to join our team, click here.